We would like to reassure our customers that we are following all governments guidelines for containing and combating the spread of COVID-19. We are holding daily management meetings to review the government guidelines and amend our practises accordingly. Our staff are being regularly briefed on the situation and the measures they need to take throughout this developing situation.
Our capacity is reduced through staff absence and social distancing measures and this is likely to continue to change over the coming days and weeks. Please bear with us as we may need to be more dynamic in our scheduling continue to provide our services.
We would also like you to work with us to help work run smoothly and to shield our staff from social contact where possible. To that end, where possible could arrangements be put in place to:
- Inform us via email and / or phone if you do not want us to attend your site.
- Inform us as above as soon as possible if any arranged jobs must be rescheduled or cancelled.
- Inform us as above if your on-site practises have changed so that we can brief our staff prior to their arrival.
- Enable our staff to sign in remotely via phone call / text / email rather than coming inside your premises.
- Minimise contact whilst completing all required permits-to-work, job registration forms etc. by changing practise such as:
- Allowing them to be completed digitally prior to attending site.
- Only requiring one member of staff to be present to complete them.
- Completing them in a remote cabin / area outside of main office areas.
We have asked our staff to observe good hygiene practises, particularly if they must enter site premises such as to use toilet facilities. We are limiting occupancy in vehicles and we have also advised our staff to limit unnecessary contact by avoiding site communal areas such as changing rooms, canteens and office areas.
We thank you for your understanding and cooperation with this. If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch with our office:
Office telephone: 01909 726352
Office email: email@example.com